Finally the world cup is ours!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24 years...long time between drinks lol

Yet they get sooo cocky...LOL

Speaking of 'lapping it up' lmao...

318478_2556639116044_1255977366_2966630_529965786_n.jpg

How much fun does that look? Good on you boys :D

No...it's not really the game that actually counts at the moment. Seeing as it's a new year/competition, the games that are to come (and have passed) are the ones that now matter.

Kangaroos embarrass Kiwis 42-6

^^ So I stick with my earlier post -- it's just a taste of what's to come :)

I suppose there needs to be some consolation eventually for being a Kiwi. Something to make you want to return there with pride. Something other than Australian residency.

so you wouldn't swap that for the World Cup ??

I'm a pom anyway I just love stirring the current weak state of Auzzie sport......

No...it's not really the game that actually counts at the moment. Seeing as it's a new year/competition, the games that are to come (and have passed) are the ones that now matter.

But we have the cup(s) to prove it hehe... That's all that matters...

all this over a RU world cup !! i was going for France just to shove it to the Kiwi's but my plan came undone !!

all those kiwi's at work came a knocking to collect there cash off me !! ( note to self ) dont bet every kiwi u work with that kiwis will loose !!!

spose australia had to let u guys win some thing !! and if the all blacks cant win at eden park on home soil in front of a home crowd then well you guys really would be loosers !!!

i can wait 4 more years for Glory !! by the way you guys won by 1 point only 1 point !!!

all this over a RU world cup !! i was going for France just to shove it to the Kiwi's but my plan came undone !!

all those kiwi's at work came a knocking to collect there cash off me !! ( note to self ) dont bet every kiwi u work with that kiwis will loose !!!

spose australia had to let u guys win some thing !! and if the all blacks cant win at eden park on home soil in front of a home crowd then well you guys really would be loosers !!!

i can wait 4 more years for Glory !! by the way you guys won by 1 point only 1 point !!!

Should I remind you (though I equally hate England) that Australia lost the Rugby World Cup Final... (ahem) on home soil, in front of a home crowd...

Now the kettle is on the other foot calling it black... :)

NZ has NEVER lost a Rugby World Cup game on home soil.. EVER!

Australia has lost both Rugby and Rugby League on home soil...

I still love Australia tho... Because it's so full of kiwis :)

(I want to live this glory while it lasts...)

Incidentally - the first team to win the RWC three times gets to keep the trophy for all eternity! A replica is then given from there on in!

NZ... 2x

Aus... 2x

RSA... 2x

Eng... Who cares...

England invented Rugby, Rugby League, Cricket & Soccer..... have a little respect old chap.

Whilst nobody can be the best at all of them at once... one country can claim to have been number one in the world at all of them at a different point in time..... 'The Mighty England'.......

& I know I'll get smashed for this..... but it is true.

Only thing I'll smash you for, is the use of the word soccer...

Only thing I'll smash you for, is the use of the word soccer...

When in Rome bro... When in Rome :)

(what do you really think football is in NZ or Aussie...?)

Sorry Joe - my heritage is English... My last name is Welsh... I'm a kiwi... So I think it's bred in me to try and shake the Union Jack from my back... Hence why I signed a petition to have this as the new New Zealand flag:

New_Zealand_Central_World.png

There's a poll on Facebook to sign to change the NZ flag - because during the world cup - I hardly saw one NZ flag flying... Instead all I saw was a black flag with a silver fern on it - no one cares about the NZ flag here - because it looks so Australian with a bloody Union Jack on it!!! No wonder we hate our big brothers... We just want to break away!

By the way if you want to sign the poll POLL - Is it time we changed the NZ Flag? | WeatherWatch.co.nz

:)

I'm old school Slim, seeing as the most played team sport in Oz is football! most now call it such....

Rugby is rugby, League is league, or at a pinch....footie :)

Joe, old bean, been here, on and off for 25 years, but still like to give it a bit of the old, Del boy, now and again....lol :)

Was talking to a kiwi bloke who was trying to rub it in about the wc. He said that any Australian would kill for the cup.

I said of course we would if it was a kiwi we were killing. We would do it even if we didnt get the cup. It's like getting something for nothing really.

England invented Rugby, Rugby League, Cricket & Soccer..... have a little respect old chap.

Whilst nobody can be the best at all of them at once... one country can claim to have been number one in the world at all of them at a different point in time..... 'The Mighty England'.......

Haha, spot on :)

England invented the rules for "soccer". The game was probably introduced by the Romans but formalised by the English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back