Finally the world cup is ours!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
England invented Rugby, Rugby League, Cricket & Soccer..... have a little respect old chap.

Whilst nobody can be the best at all of them at once... one country can claim to have been number one in the world at all of them at a different point in time..... 'The Mighty England'.......

& I know I'll get smashed for this..... but it is true.

Yet again another pom stating incorrect info on the net. Sorry you only modernised football, with the exception of your supporters who still portray the most neanderthol tendencies when at a game.

Proud to be a kiwi and proud to be in Oz.

Last edited:
Yet again another pom stating incorrect info on the net. Sorry you only modernised football, with the exception of your supporters who still portray the most neanderthol tendencies when at a game.

Unlike the fighting at your soccer games in recent years....... & at least we attend our games instead of sitting on the couch watching empty stadia.... when you have 92 professional soccer teams all with capacity attendences every week or thereabouts less than 1% trouble (back in the 80's) created a perception. What was your excuse for fighting only a couple of years ago ???

& besides creating soccer in its modern format means that I am still correct to a point.... unlike your sweeping 'POM' statement.... which is mildly offensive & twinged with aggression & spite....... & nothing at all to do with Rugby.

Last edited:
Meh - who cares - soccer (football) is full of fakers especially the Italian team - masters of the fake! (Just look what they did to Australia and worse off NZ in 2010),

And the second meh who cares about soccer - NZ won the Rugby World Cup... YEEEEEEAH!

Just out of curiosity - isn't it POME as in Pride Of Mother England?

Meh... Who cares... NZ won the Rugby World Cup!!!

Prisoner of mother England I am pretty sure.......... I had better not say I am 100% sure as I wouldn't want to fall into that tiresome countless bunch of English people that are posting incorrect info on the net...... lol

& yeah great to see the World Cup monkey off the Kiwi back..... they really should have 4 world cups with the other winners 1 each IMO..... as they have always been the bench-mark..... & yeah peter time for a Schooey !!!!

Yeah there's a few different versions I guess; like, Prisoner Of Mother England (POME) or Prisoner Of His Majesty (POHM).

Let's get back to the point at hand before someone goes a little too far hey..? :p

Yeah there's a few different versions I guess; like, Prisoner Of Mother England (POME) or Prisoner Of His Majesty (POHM).

Let's get back to the point at hand before someone goes a little too far hey..? :p

Agreed. Which is... NZ'S GOT THE WORLD CUP! :p

I missed the start of the 4 nations.Any know the results so far?

England invented the rules for "soccer". The game was probably introduced by the Romans but formalised by the English.
Every country in the world kicked a round object about.......but "Football" only became a sport, when given rules, by England..

Another Kiwi talking rubbish, get your facts straight, and at least up to date....

Last edited:

You are correct sir, a name I take great pride in, much to the chagrin of anyone that uses it to try and put me down....:)

And after all its the Aussies who are really the Poms...:)

Last edited:
I missed the start of the 4 nations.Any know the results so far?

Four nations hasn't started yet... And it's the first year four nations has included Argentina... It's going to be a real gainer for the Southern Hemisphere - if the pools play right in the 2015 RWC then the finalists will be Argentina, Australia, South Africa and the overall winner New Zealand!

Four nations starts soon!!!

Four nations hasn't started yet... And it's the first year four nations has included Argentina... It's going to be a real gainer for the Southern Hemisphere - if the pools play right in the 2015 RWC then the finalists will be Argentina, Australia, South Africa and the overall winner New Zealand!

Four nations starts soon!!!

Oh? Is NZ that far behind the times?

Oh? Is NZ that far behind the times?

Not at all, would say we're in the future - at least 2 hours ahead of NSW, Vic and Tas... Three hours ahead of Qld... and the rest - well, is there anywhere else in Australia???

Oh, and we have both the Rugby World Cup and the Rugby League World Cup in our cabinets - so - it doesn't really matter how we perform out side of that realm :)

Not at all, would say we're in the future - at least 2 hours ahead of NSW, Vic and Tas... Three hours ahead of Qld... and the rest - well, is there anywhere else in Australia???

Oh, and we have both the Rugby World Cup and the Rugby League World Cup in our cabinets - so - it doesn't really matter how we perform out side of that realm :)

I would resent that if I wasn't a Kiwi first lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back