Finally

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Reaction score
Well after 52 days my childreni clutch have finally started to hatch. at this point 1 has fully emerged from its egg, now I just have to wait for the other 7 to leave theirs. hope you enjoy the pics, sorry about the fuzzy ones but I was still half asleep when I took them.

not only is it a good feeling afro, but one hell of a relief. now I just have to wait for the 31 Lawsoni eggs to hatch, which are due around new years..... ahhhh the waiting, I hate the waiting.....lol :| :)

well all but 1 are out, the last is still sucking up the yolk. so hopefully it will breakfree today-tonight.
I am very happy with the 100% rate for this pairs first clutch. :)
I will try and get some more pics over the next few days.
Merry Christmas to all....

Thanks for all the nice comments. Well I am happy to say that all 8 have hatched out and are doing well. So I am stoked at the 100% success rate for this pair. Im not total sure but from first glance it appears that the clutch has a high rate of females in it. So I am one happy camper.
here some more pics....
sorry about the first one being so out of focus but it wouldn't sit still, I think its camera shy lol ... :)

re Finally

Well done Herc,cute little fellas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back