Finally!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david63

Reaction score
After 16 odd weeks of waiting our first ever clucth of Diamond eggs have finally hatched & I'm really stoked - almost thought I'd lost them over the last couple of weeks worth of high temps!! Had to put some pictures up - enjoy!

Cheers
David

Wow they look like I sized them! :lol: ;)

Are they the parents? Show us the babies! They're some nice Diamonds David...can't wait til ours hatch! Only about 5 weeks to go lol :lol:

Congrats!! :D What a little cutie.

Dial-up users are gunna hate you though, you might want to try resizing them a little.

Are you trying to make them smaller? :?

sorry about the size guys photo shop has mucked up the resizing :oops:

Gongrats, they look great. You must be very happy

----Please make the pics smaller. gunna use a months internet usage just looking at them.---

Just resize them in paint (assuming you have it). Easy as, only take a few seconds.

Sorry but I don't know how to resize them once they've been posted - I don't seem to have all the buttons on the 'Attachment Posting Control Panel'

You could try editing your post, and swapping the old pic for the new smaller one?

re Finally!!!!

Very nice looking diamonds david well done,yeh their biggys!! :lol:

Congratulations David.

What temperature did you incubate them at :?:

I'm guessing it was on the cool side with such a long incubation period of 4 months!. :shock:

The parents are very beautiful specimens. :mrgreen:

Finally!

They are so cute!
Looks like he is not sure if he wants to come out or not he is too comfy..... :lol:

Congratulations on the hatchys, Bangles looks cool in that light, if only there really were orange diamonds!

Thanks for the compliments.

Zen - they were incubated at 31 degrees, I was taking into account the gestation period as well.

Waiting for the fun to start in getting them feeding in the next few weeks!!

Cheers
David

Thanks Dave.
O.K. That explains it!

So you took it from the last mating I assume.

Just curious as to the time from laying to hatching. :?:

Also, are you selling the hatchlings?

Cheers, john

Hi Zen

There was approximately 3 months between last mating & laying of the eggs - I put the male in with her in early September as soon as I started increasing the temps.

I noticed she ovulated in late September, her pre-lay shed was in mid October, she laid 32 days later in November & the eggs hatched approx 50 days later @ 32 degrees. I really stoked at having got her to breed for me at our first attampt it's very satisfying!

The hatchies will be for sale there's 21 of them & should be available in 3-4 weeks depending on how soons they shed & start feeding for me. Let me know if you're interested & I can send you through some photos once they.ve had they're first shed.

Cheers
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back