Finaly Hatched!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The frist snake I have hatched thats NOT a python! :D

Bloody cute little bugger :lol:
Out of three good eggs two diden't make it , but one is better than none!

Attachments

• Picture 156.jpg
    Picture 156.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 184
Ohhh it's so cute!! Also, I love your tattoo work. Do you have full sleeves? That blue is really nice :D post more pics of the snake and tattoos! Haha.

Ohhh it's so cute!! Also, I love your tattoo work. Do you have full sleeves? That blue is really nice :D post more pics of the snake and tattoos! Haha.

full sleeves lol...full...just full lol.

and nice job on the BTS man grats

Yup cute as even when it went for my neck :lol:
Most of me is tattooed apart from half my face and a bit on my rump and lower back :p

man i love colubrids! hes so cute!

Yup colubrids all the way!!!

full sleeves lol...full...just full lol.

and nice job on the BTS man grats

haha ,yer BTS are my fav snake atm.....

Oh the central beardies have started hatching tonight as well

Hmmm...but you can have 1/4 sleeves,2/3 sleeves,and so on. I'm just curious :D i'm desperate to get some more of the devils ink...damned lack of money! Haha :p

Hmmm...but you can have 1/4 sleeves,2/3 sleeves,and so on. I'm just curious :D i'm desperate to get some more of the devils ink...damned lack of money! Haha :p

Full Full sleeves then ,oneday I will get more time to work on finishing the plams.

awesome work mate looks mint

Thanks tiger ,just have to get it eating after its frist shed now :D

nice work.....what will you start it feeding on? how long is incubation for them?

nice work.....what will you start it feeding on? how long is incubation for them?

I have some frozen baby chicks , but will try on sented pinky mice frist.

Inci time was just under 80 days I think I will have to look up when they where layed to make sure... I suck at labeling eggs :lol:
And congrats with your jungle eggs hatchin tiger!

thats awesome mate! seriously well done as there are not many captive bred colubrids! Any luck with
common tree snakes? as David asked how long was incubation? did you just put the eggs on the shelf to incubate or did you put them in a purpose biult incubator?

thats awesome mate! seriously well done as there are not many captive bred colubrids! Any luck with
common tree snakes? as David asked how long was incubation? did you just put the eggs on the shelf to incubate or did you put them in a purpose biult incubator?

I only have one adult gold tree snake apart from the browns ,but a few people I know are waiting on eggs to hatch...

I will have to look up how long it was in the incubator for ,it was cooking at 31 with all the gecko and python eggs.... the frist cluch I killed a few years ago was just on a shelf ,that diden''t work for me :x

I am really starting to like the cloubrids more and more.

Congrats Bluey, its a little beauty! Gotta love the colubrids :D
Best of luck with getting the little fella feeding, hopefully its not too challenging.

I have some frozen baby chicks , but will try on sented pinky mice frist.

Inci time was just under 80 days I think I will have to look up when they where layed to make sure... I suck at labeling eggs :lol:
And congrats with your jungle eggs hatchin tiger!

Are BTS easier than GTS as they naturally eat birds as opposed to being mainly reptile/amphibian eaters?

80 days is a long time! I dont think I could have waited that long! haha!

Thanks as well, it was a relief to see some little jungle heads poking out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back