First 100% Het for albino carpets of season Hatching!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelia_Hunter

Reaction score
I had to Manually pip these eggs as they were on day 68. Way too long for the eggs to not hatch. A traumatic experience to say the least.
07112007008.jpg

09112007023.jpg

09112007026.jpg

11112007042.jpg

11112007038.jpg

11112007039.jpg

First one is fully out now and still has a bit of yolk to absorb. Will keep all updated about the progress.

That looks messy :shock: congrats!

Let them get out of the egg first, then shedding, then eating at least 3 or 4 times. Its going to be a busy december i tell you.

Are those hybrid hets or actual darwin hets? I noticed in the title it says "100% het for albino carpets"..... it doesn't say Darwins.

-H

and once all is done how much do you think you would be asking ?

and once all is done how much do you think you would be asking ?

Seeing as market forces have driven down the price of darwin hets, this yr it seems that 100% darwin hets will be a few hundred dollars, so I geuss that hybrid hets should be about $15, up to $20 for a really nice one.

Do you cut the rest of the eggs after the first hatchling has broken through on its own?

"Seeing as market forces have driven down the price of darwin hets, this yr it seems that 100% darwin hets will be a few hundred dollars, so I geuss that hybrid hets should be about $15, up to $20 for a really nice one."

Lol well it's hard to judge from the pics but they look a little different than Darwin markings however they can vary a bit but if pure Darwin hets i'm thinking your guess of only a few hundred dollars each for a pure het is a bit of a way off the mark,the cheapest last season were still over $2000.00 and i can't see the market forces working quite that quickly,as for hybrids i guess it depends what sort and without starting a hybrid debate i would love to see the results of Darwin cross diamond hets bred to each other as well as jungles.The price would certainly be cheaper than pures but $15-$20 lol i don't think so!

Last edited by a moderator:
$15-$20 you're crazy
more like $5-$10
ill let u off on that one herps

mrmikk if you have a close look at the eggs you can see where one's definitely been cur openmanually but quite a few have the tell tale slits made from the young pythons egg tooth,once one hatches it seems to stimulate the rest to do the same,hope that helps!

Brownman you could get 100% hets for 1200 a pair off snake ranch if you put a deposit down

Yeah dang i saw that after paying twice that myself,oh well you get that,i can't see em dropping too much lower than that for a while then,who knows....i'm looking at finally breaking my woma hate relationship and getting a pair from snake ranch because they're finally a reasonable price,wishi'd have checked it out a lot earlier!

It's like I have said just because Snake Ranch have sold a few at that price it doesn't mean anyone else will, it would be mad to really with demand being what it is.
Yeah it's about time you got yourself some Womas.

Yeah i did that same thing browns finally getting myself a few womas. looking forward to getting them.

I myself and a few other breeders have set the price at $2500 a pair for 100%het Darwins. If we sell we sell, if not we will have a lot of breeding size snakes in about a year and a half or so. The snake ranch can only produce so much of them. Nothing wrong with high white and extremely yellow albinos hey. And even if they were crosses i would not be selling any of them. Just curing my morbid fascination of what might be produced from them??!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back