first blond hatches for 2005

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanesaussie_pythons

Reaction score
Hi all shane here from aussie pythons.the first blond for the season leaves the egg.This is rather latein the season for my first blond to just be leaveing the egg.Normaly all of my terrestreal pythons would have all have hatched by now.anyway heres a pic hope yous like.now the rest of the terrestreals should be close behind regards SHANE

:shock: :shock: :shock: Far out Shane!!!
a lil beauty and I love the shot of all your eggs! Healthy looking bunch!

Excellent effort Shane; well done mate!!!
Is the entire room heated?; or have you just set them up on the table...for the pic?

Excellent effort Shane; well done mate!!!
Is the entire room heated?; or have you just set them up on the table...for the pic?

i was just thinking the same thing.

that looks so awesome, congrats and good luck with the rest, you re gunna be very busy by the looks of things :)

Ooooohhhhh Shane I want me one of those lol ;)

How many people reckon they can guess what egg is from what animal? :p

Put a price list up so we can all start scraping up some cash!

Hey Shane,

Great inspiring pic mate. You should be proud :wink:

OuZo said:
How many people reckon they can guess what egg is from what animal? :p

What a great question..

Usually his blondes are sold before they hatch. he sells them for $250 but it may go up a little this year due to demand i guess. Beautiful Blondes Shane and Bigguy breed, Tremains are amazing too.

cool, i put my name down for a pair of blonds from shane about 3 months ago :D dont have to wait long now :D

I counted 170!! Nice work mate
as he said he moved ONE of his incubators! congrats shane, would be a very happy and fun time of year at your place. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back