First call out!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a lot like the gosford local I got from you a while back cement.
Their a nice snake

Looks a lot like the gosford local I got from you a while back cement.
Their a nice snake

Hi mate, yes its a nice looking yellow for sure!
Hey Jr Fear it all good mate we all start off wanting to do whats best, and it feels good to do a 'rescue'. It can take some time to learn about that big picture though.

I never saw an EB down there, plenty of swampies, rbb, land mullets and water skinks and dragons. oh and rabbits and foxes.

Looks like a natural integrade, which would mean coastals will be close by too. Nice snake for sure I'd remove the ticks and release somewhere good. Just be carefull about releasing near water as that's red belly territory and their carnivorous... Tho this big guy looks like he could hold his own
:shock::shock::lol:

Hey Jr Fear it all good mate we all start off wanting to do whats best, and it feels good to do a 'rescue'. It can take some time to learn about that big picture though.

Hey Cement, what damage or harm could it cause by releasing it some where it wasnt found?
in all honesty i think it was a pet as its condition was amazing! no scars perfect weight very tame, all it had was a small tick under its chin which i removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back