first feed for jnr herper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My youngest girl [7] fed monty a rat tonight for the first time! holding it with long tongs ,and boy ya shoulda seen that rat shake, [nerves i reckon, not intentional :D ] monty strikes and tears the rat from the tongs, moppet squeals and jumps 3 ft. lol she was so excited, ran around saying "I fed a snake, I fed a snake" , think shes hooked now, wish id got a pic. I'll let her feed him again next time and try to get one. :D

We have a budding Croc Hunter in our midst!! I mean Wattso, not Moppet :) Did you keep a safe distance between Monty and Moppet at all times Wattso? And was the media present? lol

LMAO africa. I let her feed the snake, I didnt feed her TO the snake! :lol: :lol: .......oh yeah and i supported her head too lol

My brother wont let me anywhere near a snake with his babes. His oldest (8yrs) is facinated with a friends BHP that we are looking after, he keeps sneaking into the room to try and pick it up. This particular BHP is fully grown and very nasty. Have had to lock the doors.

LOL, poor kid, i "caught" a snake when i was about 5 or 6 and got a flogging with a belt for it. It was a red belly black coiled up under a rock, still "cold" early in the morning. sometimes my ass still hurts! :lol:

haha! Bet you didn't go picking up snakes and telling about it after that huh? The Brother is paranoid that his babes will somehow end up constricted by my stimpsons ?! But yeah I dont blame him for not wanting them to go near the BHP. It is really a nasty piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back