First Pics.....my new little roughie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice love the RSP eyes.... hope she works out for you !!!

She's adorable. Others have said it already, but I love her head and eyes!

she's beautiful mate...lol about the head, and the eyes remind me of a goldfish :D

Thanks for all the comments. Her scales at this point almost feel a little different, but as mentioned herein, they develop the keels with age. Her pattern almost totally reverses from head to tail too. I've read they're actually very placid and inquisitive things, which will sit and watch everything you do.

I'm hoping she won't be a snappy one, hasn't tried to strike yet, but another trait they have is the longest teeth of any python. Something she should keep between herself and her food.

The tail seems to almost taper off into a hair thickness too.

im getting her sister in a week or so!! so i would loooove to see anymore pics if you have them? =]

im so glad to hear shes going well!

That's all I got so far. She hides through the day and it isn't the best lighting at night to take photos. Got a camera nearby though incase an opportunity arises.

they say that the eyes are the window to the soul!! you should be able to see her's clearly! beautifull girl, congrats

More pics....

2nd feeding since purchase, took two pinkies. 2nd last pic, got her beady little eyes on dessert!

Attachments

• DSC02804.jpg
    DSC02804.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02805.jpg
    DSC02805.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02808.jpg
    DSC02808.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02811.jpg
    DSC02811.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02810.jpg
    DSC02810.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02812.jpg
    DSC02812.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC02813.jpg
    DSC02813.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02814.jpg
    DSC02814.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 38
ahhh so exciting! im getting mine tomorrow!

very game to let her feed one your hand... Shes a lot smaller then what i expected

Fantastic pics Craig. She is so TINY! Makes the Darwin and Boodarie hatchies look like giants. It's great that she's such a good feeder that she's literally eat out of (and on top of) your hand.

ahhh so exciting! im getting mine tomorrow!

very game to let her feed one your hand... Shes a lot smaller then what i expected

I'm not worried about a bite from such a tiny thing....except when they live up to the fact of having the longest teeth....and yes you do feel it more! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back