Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pep13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well I've been a member of this site for a while now, and I've really enjoyed the articles (and photos) and now that I've learned a bit I'd like to introduce myself. I live in the Wollongong area (diamond and EWD country) and when I started collecting the only way to get a reptile was to go out and catch one (and the only information available was Eric Worrell's 'Reptiles of Australia').
It's amazing to see how much information is at your fingertips now, and as I said I've been doing a lot of learning since I joined the site. I'm looking forward to buying my first reptile soon and yes! I know it won't be my last (good!). I've got some things I'd really like to discuss so please look up my other posts and help out if they catch your interest. Cheers Ian

hello :),
welcome to the site
cheers
brad
what are you looking at to buy ?

Hi Ian the south coast herp society meets every first monday of the month at Fairy meadow
for more info contact sue 0412295385
mick

Thanks guys- and what will I buy? That's the hardest question of all. I'm thinking Bredli (non-hypo) at this stage, although living in the Illawarra I have a soft spot for diamonds, and jungles are stunning (and compact) and I really like some of the big easy-going carpets................. and I could go on for the next hour, and that's only pythons. I'm a bit worried about what I may be getting myself into (but only a BIT worried!)

Yea what to buy is a tough question i rekon. but whichever u choose trust me u wont be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back