First Snake - my cunning plan worked!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Nicman, good thinking, trouble is, when one already has pythons, and wants to get others, how does one convince hubby we really DO need another ONE....... just ONE.....I promise, no more after just ONE more............... pleeeeeeeeeeeease????? LOL

ummm,..considering ur hubby cant walk atm,...im sure u can offer him food in exchange for permission, he'll get hungry enough eventually!! :p

lovely pics Nic, i like the name too! :)

Well done Nicman, good thinking, trouble is, when one already has pythons, and wants to get others, how does one convince hubby we really DO need another ONE....... just ONE.....I promise, no more after just ONE more............... pleeeeeeeeeeeease????? LOL

Bev, if I were your husband, you'd have already convinced me! Now why don't you just scoot off and grab yourself another snake or two... ;)

ummm,..considering ur hubby cant walk atm,...im sure u can offer him food in exchange for permission, he'll get hungry enough eventually!! :p

lovely pics Nic, i like the name too! :)

Cheers chris! Will tell Aisha you liked her photo shoot :) And that's a great plan you have to get snakes for anyone - make their partner becomes utterly dependant upon them, then threaten to withdraw those services if certain snake bans aren't lifted... now that's CUNNING...

Sucks that I'm heading back out to work tomorrow and won't be able to see our little girl for another fortnight :( I'll give her a nice feed tonight.

Nic

hehe, dont know how u manage 2 week stints away all the time, by the end of my 8 hour working day i cant wait to get home and see everyone! :)

PMSL, Chris, I like the way you think!!!!!!! What a fantastic idea!!!!!!!! Nic, darn, we should have met before we met our spouses!!!!! LOL ;)

Maybe if I grab a couple.......... shove 'em in the spare room he doesn't go in, too late if he finds 'em then!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back