first west aussie black&white sticks its head out of the

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanesaussie_pythons

Reaction score
Hi all shane here.From aussie pythons.what a xmas present.the first W.A black &white pips the egg.So i cut a window to see how they will look and Its stunning.My partner will be exstatic and there is still 16 to pip fingers crossed Its a joint breeding with a partner and heres a quick shot i took to show him.I hope yous like. shane

Congratulations Shane well done. I hope you take a few wieghts and measurements of these little tackers as no one seems to bother ( Not that too many have bred them). From memory the average weight of hatchlings we find here in the wild are about 61 grams.
Cheers Dave

Beautiful, Shane!

I'd wish you a Merry Christmas, but I can't see how it could be anything else with those little beauties hatching!

:p

Hix

WOW!!!That's the nicest bhp i've seen other than any of the unusual mutation types,bloody beautiful patterning and colour!!!

re first

The white spots on the fathers back is unusual,should make for great color hatchlings! :p

That male is very nice.
Good on ya shane.

Man that BHP is beautiful. Why the hell would people want exotic crap when there are snakes of such beauty right here in Australia.

Well done mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back