Five finger death punch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happened to xavier rudd, the beautiful girls, mason jennings, ben harper, jack johnson, pete murray, ALO, Donavon Frankenrieter, Amos lee, nickleback, powderfinger, red hot chilli peppers, jet, U2, wolfmother, silverchair, evermore, the killers? none of this heavy metal crap. go the cruzn music! the music you can lay there and just chill. anyway just my opinion and i know everyone likes something different so thats what i like :)
regards,

Nat ;)

slow runner if you stuck around to post lol.

metal is freakin great theres nothing like

A. Getting pumped up by a song with huge riffs and playing drum solos on the steering wheel and hitting imaginary cymbols.

or

B. Just crusing along with some metal playing and learning what is actually said during the gorwling (im a big lyrics.com fan lol, cant stand singing some non-sensical words, would rather know what they are)

Holy crap I've found my people! all great Bands how good is our metal seen...

Does anyone remember SNOT? Still love listening to them even 12'od years later.

Anyone got the latest Devil driver album?

I've heard of them but never was able to get my hands on their cd. Apprently some of their songs were ment to be "pretty out there" according to one of the tradesmen i used to work with.

Love it

Quality sounds. Always love hearing new stuff I have'nt heard. Thanks for sharing.

Get Some!

Never met anyone that has heard of Snot, let alone likes them.
R.I.P. Lynn Straite.
Can't use youtube as net is so slow, so no comment on 5FDP.
Fave metal band atm (and last 5 years) would have to be Mushroomhead. If you've never heard them check 'em out.
Another underated band is the Clay People. Not sure if they have a Myspace but you can prob get them on youtube or limewire.

Go the Metal Heads!!! That dude in Wintersun playing the fender tele cracked me up, so not metal. lol Good song though. I too saw the lamb/killswitch concert, dont like killswitch but 'The Lamb' are awsome, so I took my son to see tham again at the Sydney uni. I am more into the old school stuff like Hornet listed. New Megadeth [United Abominations] is really good. Havent heard much new Australian metal so it was good to see. Some of the other stuff I dont mind ; Chimera, Revolver, Obituary [Good chill out music ; )], Mudvayne, Shadows Fall and most of all SLAYER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back