foot arch tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a tattoo shop in brisbane i think somewhere that apparently if you can handle to have a line drawn down the centre of your foot they will give you a free tattoo :p hahaha

$30 bucks is good :p my ribs were 850 and my thigh is gonna be atleast 1500 by the time i finished it hahahah :D i gotta stop spending money...sigh

haha, thats funny,..!!

i'm a chicken, i love em but dont have any! :)

i like the idea of 'pointless' on the underneath of your foot, but the quality of the tat seems... well... mmm...

thats not due to the artist thats more me. i told him not to worry about making it look to pretty or anything or spend to much time stenciling it or even worry to much about spelling. i just figured it would add to the whole pointless idea.

hey.. i got a tattoo on the arch of my foot just over a year ago now.., i thought it hurt a bit well more than my others.... the problem with getting htem there is they fade really quickly and u have to keep getting them touched up

Attachments

• tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 68
  • tattoo 2.jpg
    tattoo 2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 60
Ahh, people want some weird tatts out there, but i think its great. We see way too many of the stereotype tribal, playboy bunnies, and butterflys in the exact same spots on the body and everything.....Yet it still remains cool to do. Why not tattoo the bottom of your foot or other weird places, at least you know that the person getting it isnt just another sheep following the highschool fad and getting the exact tattoo that another 20 or so people have.....Boring.
And its very true that alot of tattooists will tell you what your getting and where without listening to your opinion. Which i think is extremely rude and shows lack of talent for only being able to do 'certain pictures'.

Hands are different tho, not so much for the way that the tattoo fades away in a short amount of time, It just looks terrible. IMO, it looks like you havnt washed your hands in years!!
Plus i always make a point that wrist and hand tattoos pretty well insures that you will be a unemployed bum for the rest of your life unless society changes its ways. Hehe

I played noughts and crosses on a mates (arch) foot with a tat gun. I reckons it didn't hurt too much at all

Ahh, people want some weird tatts out there, but i think its great. We see way too many of the stereotype tribal, playboy bunnies, and butterflys in the exact same spots on the body and everything.....Yet it still remains cool to do. Why not tattoo the bottom of your foot or other weird places, at least you know that the person getting it isnt just another sheep following the highschool fad and getting the exact tattoo that another 20 or so people have.....Boring.
And its very true that alot of tattooists will tell you what your getting and where without listening to your opinion. Which i think is extremely rude and shows lack of talent for only being able to do 'certain pictures'.

Hands are different tho, not so much for the way that the tattoo fades away in a short amount of time, It just looks terrible. IMO, it looks like you havnt washed your hands in years!!
Plus i always make a point that wrist and hand tattoos pretty well insures that you will be a unemployed bum for the rest of your life unless society changes its ways. Hehe

Bloody tribal tats hey!!! 10 years ago I got a tribal sleeve, barely saw any tribal ink, now its every-bloody-where

Lol, yeah and like asian writing I hate too..if ya can't read it then don't get it, that's just stupid i think. Mine isnt in an original position though (lower back) but it is my favourite band's logo.

mytat.jpg

The living end...good aussie band!

Lol, yeah and like asian writing I hate too..if ya can't read it then don't get it, that's just stupid i think. Mine isnt in an original position though (lower back) but it is my favourite band's logo.

mytat.jpg

The living end...good aussie band!

The double bass give it away as being the living end, good fun band they are too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back