Football

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not football its areial ping pong in real football you not allowed to use hands. Why dont they get an original name like force em backs, same thing really. Why do you get a point if ya miss how do you miss when you kick it out of your hands after you pull your socks up, why do they always do that, and why is it called a try in rugby shouldnt it be called a succeed, why dont they have four goalies near the four big sticks, and how many people do you have on a field youd have to be catholic to have enough kids to fill a team sheet, is that so everyone in Victorian schools gets a turn at lunchtime, really its not even a ball balls are round not oval and they should roll and bounce evenly, why do half the platers where singlet sleeveless garments or is that so we can see there tough man tattooes, its a game not a catwalk

Did someone say pies Mmmmmm

You ask far too many questions.

Last edited:
thats not football its areial ping pong in real football you not allowed to use hands. Why dont they get an original name like force em backs, same thing really. Why do you get a point if ya miss how do you miss when you kick it out of your hands after you pull your socks up, why do they always do that, and why is it called a try in rugby shouldnt it be called a succeed, why dont they have four goalies near the four big sticks, and how many people do you have on a field youd have to be catholic to have enough kids to fill a team sheet, is that so everyone in Victorian schools gets a turn at lunchtime, really its not even a ball balls are round not oval and they should roll and bounce evenly, why do half the platers where singlet sleeveless garments or is that so we can see there tough man tattooes, its a game not a catwalk

Did someone say pies Mmmmmm

Ohhhh yeah son of bistro! Could go me one of them!

Cheers Brenton

League is the real mans game. None of these sooky blokes having a cry when they get shoved or a little elbow in the chest.
;)
Maybe now I should go... Haha!

Good idea before I implode :) lol

Cheers Brenton

League is the real mans game. None of these sooky blokes having a cry when they get shoved or a little elbow in the chest.
;)
Maybe now I should go... Haha!

League is a thugs game... Union is the mans game... And AFL is a good sport to watch too... I love them all...

Me... I'm a Saints fan - not by location, only by association (had a friend who's a saints fan).

League is a thugs game... Union is the mans game... And AFL is a good sport to watch too... I love them all...

Me... I'm a Saints fan - not by location, only by association (had a friend who's a saints fan).

now thats a great atitude to have (KUDOS 2 U)

Not you again... Go back to your thread! ;)

8a827ae3-3b2e-37fa.jpg

Can anyone help how's this wrong?

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back