• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE!!!! Above Ground Spa - Brand New - RRP $7550

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOsteo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have won an outdoor spa that I cannot take do to the fact i'm living in an apartment. Simply no room for it. :cry:

I am looking for someone who is wanting to buy it. It will be brand new, delivered straight from manufacturer.

Full details to come.

Watch Wheel of Fortune (5pm channel 7) this wednesday night for further info and i'll be posting full details as soon as they come.

Looking for $6500. Brand new, delivered directly from manufacturer.

How about a photo Doc, or a model number from the manufacturer?

No worries CodeRed, I will post all details, photos etc as soon as i get them. I will be contacted by the manufacturers re: all these details once the show has aired on wednesday.

Just wanting to see whether there is any intrest here.

OK.

So the spa is by Monarch Spas

It is called "The Earl"

You get a choice of colours for the spa and also a choice of colour of the hardcover.

http://www.monarchgroup.com.au/pool_model.asp?id=8 is the site that all the spa details can be viewed at.

Any queries please PM me. I am waiting to hear back from spa company regarding delivery (where, when ad how).

Ta

CodeRed said:
How about a photo Doc, or a model number from the manufacturer?

" Earl. The Earl is the perfect portable spa for those terraces or patios that you just aren't sure what to do with. A spacious interior with multi-level, barrier-free seating and an over-sized foot well accommodates up to 5 people in absolute comfort.

Designed from the ground up to be a single pump system, the Earl is highly affordable yet doesn't sacrifice the little extras that make our spas so great.

The Earl comes equipped with the best of the Monarch name - a SportSage™ bucket seat, Vertigo™ pump therapy, and Monarch's renown Triple Seal Insulation™ which dramatically cuts running costs.

The Monarch Earl - Affordability without compromise. "

MAIN FEATURES

Advanced jet layout providing an invigorating all over back massage experience

Ergonomic soft durable headrests designed to perfectly fit your neck increasing relaxation and comfort

The DynamicSync™ control system makes operating your spa easy and hassle free

Adjustable diverter valve allows you to focus the pump pressure into specific spa areas for an extra revitalizing massage

Designer filtration cabinet powered by the MaxiClean Filtration system. Maximum energy efficiency. Maximum water purity

Advanced SportSage™ bucket seat is the ultimate therapy device for an ailing back

All Monarch spa pools feature the Monarch Advantage. Click here for more details.

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS

Quiet high performance pump/s

Reliable multi-function digital control

Exclusive manifold plumbing network

Award winning water barrier laminate construction

Original Monarch™ Canadian Cedar cabinet

Feet therapy jets

2 Intense hydrotherapy recliners

Accupressure back massage seat

External drainage

Lockable insulated hardcover

3 Soft durable headrests

Stain-resistant jets

Diverter valves

Monarch™ Gilt Edge Warranty

2 Safety hand rails

Have just spoken to the spa manufacturers and they said the RRP is actually $7720 plus around $300 odd for delivery, bringing this little number to just over $8000. They will ship for free anywhere in Vic or NSW. So if you are interested in saving $1500 off the price of a custom built (for you) spa. please PM me and we can talk.

There are also a whole bunch of optional extras that can be added to the design of this spa as they are producing it. They will of course add cost but I will post those details as soon as they come to me.

They can also ship to Brisbane however i think that will incur an extra cost of around $350.

It is $1500 less than the RRP, custom built to your specifications, delivered directly from the manufacturer to the buyer (in Vic or NSW at no extra cost). What more could you want???

The fact that i won it does not make it any less valuable. I think $1500 off a brand new custom built spa is a pretty good deal. I never even see the thing.

Further Update:

Appologies but the company has just informed me that optional extras cannot be included with this spa. Sorry for any inconvenience.

So only $6500 o.n.o ..........saving $1500 of full RRP

Free delivery.

Brand new, built for you, must sell soon.

New Price!!!! $6000.

That's a saving of $2020 off a custom built spa.

PM me if interested.

your guaranteed to sell on it on there, congratulations by the way :D

Cheers snakeeyes it was good fun, and some great prizes. Such a pitty i have no room for this one!

If someone wants to offer me $5250............................it's yours.

Plus if you live in Sydney or victoria there's no charge for delivery.

Its a bloody bargain. on what would normally be $8020 (inc. delivery to sydney)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back