Ford or Holden?????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you own/prefer?????????

• FORD

Votes: 59 26.3%
  • HOLDEN

Votes: 104 46.4%
  • None of the above or dont care

Votes: 54 24.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you are the one getting defensive.
You are the one questioning me about my knowledge (and I have answered you)
And now you call me a dweeb haha. 31 you say? Anyway, who mentioned age? I just called you little fella. Pretty harmless but if your offended I will gladly inform all how solid you are. As for my attitude,
I have alot of PM's too agreeing with me that you are over-reacting because you had the wrong info.

It's ok BIG fella.
We can agree to disagree ok.

PS,
Still lost on how Nissan OR Hoffman machines are founder, owner & producer of Garrett turbochargers :lol::lol::lol:

BTW I don't have a Ford buddy. I own/race an Import myself lol

Last edited:
l like fords but holdens must be good , 200,000 bogans cant be wrong .

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 53
Well you need to research some more & do your homework buddy.

Garret isn't Nissan, it is infact Airresearch.
Just because some Nissans use Garrett dosn't mean diddly.
I have a mate that has been sponsored by Garret/Airresearch for many many years and the company is a contracting turbocharger builder. They sell their products to Nissan.

EG: Garret did stamp some T03 housings with Nissan for the RB30 engine (I think they also stamped some housings for the VG30 motor?) BUT they were stil built by Garrett not Nissan.

As for the XR6 turbos' they are exactly the same as the Typhoon. A garrett GT35/40 with AR .70 front and 1.06 rear.

Hehehehehe Go Amazonian, Don't you love people who dont have a clue:lol: Nissan own Garret lol Ford and Nissan are one ROFL

Ok then ,back to the original topic...lol
I have driven ford utes for work for many years then i was given a holden .The fords space internally was far superior and seemed to cope with towing better.
However i have an original 1965 HD holden which i love but i love all older classic cars including the Gt's,Xr Xa, toranas Xu1,A9X,Slr5000 and Monaros.
So my definitive deciding answer is: Got no clue just make it a classic
Here is a pic when i first inherited her, have done heaps since but only original nasco products used , reminds me i need to take some updated pics.

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 64
If this arguments and fighting will continue, I will lock this topic.

No need for name calling here.

Most of us here don't care who is right and wrong anyway. it is so easy to google right answer today. People who like to fight are not welcome in aps forums.

All this stupidity ends up with infractions and if some of the people have infraction active from previous fights, they are getting suspended.

Enjoy your self with out loosing friends, think before typing.

yes you are good humour how bout you stick to your ford and ill stick to my imports, and for the record if you have to bring age and size into it you must have insecurity problems. un subscribing now too many people are pming me about you and your attitude, seeya dweeb

isnt dweeb name calling just bringing it to attention of mods incase they overlooked it

Last edited:
isnt dweeb name calling just bringing it to attention of mods incase they overlooked it

This is wrong way to do that. You are only flaming our forums.

If you have any problems with posts, and feel that your brother was attacked unfairly by other member in forum, click on icon above the post to report it to moderators.:eek:

Blimey, never realised just how much passion can be demonstrated supporting a particualr car!!!!! What the heck? A car is just that, a CAR. whether it be ford, holden, porsche, or lamborghini. They are all basically the same thing, built to do the same job, get us from point A to point B............ they are all four wheels, a body, engine, seats and controls to work it all................ some have extra little bits to make them perform or look just that bit different, but it's as silly as arguing in Victorian days what breed of horse to pull the cart was best.................they all do the same job!!!!!

As I said earlier in this thread, I'm a volksie freak, most would laugh at that, but I tell you what, a Kombi Camper can keep up with a flying ambulance with the lights flashing when needed to do so!!!!!! As a frantic wife that night, I can vouch for that, cause I was the one that did it, the poor old girl probably wondered what the heck hit her, but she did the job when she was called upon to do it (it was my hubby IN the ambulance!!) So there you go, I could say that Veedubs are better, but I wouldn't, theres no such thing as THE best car, only one that suits us personally the best!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back