Ford or Holden?????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you own/prefer?????????

• FORD

Votes: 59 26.3%
  • HOLDEN

Votes: 104 46.4%
  • None of the above or dont care

Votes: 54 24.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh just remembered the other one! :lol:
H - Heaps
O - OF
L - Leaks
D - Dents
E - Engine
N - Noises

Last edited:
Sure you don't wonna post the Torana one too TWR40T? My dad used to always say it to me when i wanted a Torana.. Tons Of Rust And No Acceleration :?.

Yet another example of why holden win.

2dqj96r.jpg

Damn that's hot!

Love my Holden, Love old Holdens, EH'S are awesome.

Holden Win!

Yer every one is going on about the old holdens yer they where good back in the day, it was when holden actually had somthing to do with the engine Unlike the pieces of crap that holden make today!!

ford converged with nissan a bit back now they build all the turbo parts for the typhoons and boss models look it up if you have doubts but ive owned a nissan import for nine years now and nissan and ford joined forces a few years ago and you are correct holden used the nissan rb30 for the vl commie the only difference is the rocket cover that says holden

Sorry but Garrett built the turbo parts for Ford.
The GT35/40 turbo as used on the Typhoons is a Garrett model.
Wastegate is an internal unit again made by Garrett and the Intercoolers are made by FPV as far as I know (and yes I have 1 right here right now infront of me with build decal & serial number etc). tried to do a search and came up blank.

The only Nissan/Ford was the Nissan Patrol/Ford Maverick. which was way back when.
And if it makes any difference I own an import myself. :p

I don't mind Chevs, but early model Holdens...hmmm...especially the Aussie built engines.....bluuuurk!! No good imo. Ford were better in every aspect. Chyslers built magnificent engines, Ford had respectable engines but to top that they produced terrific gearboxes and rear-ends! Hoden had well.......errrm.....nothing really above average in my books...anything respectable was Chev built. Nissans and all the turbo buzzboxes to thank for their superb performance. On a few models their 4x4 capabilities gave them a fantastic handling advantage over everyone else, something other motor companies should have followed! Ford for me though ;)

im not getting into a debate about cars on a snake site garretts are nissan turbos and you may well be right the typhoons may have the garrett but the xr6 turbos are nissan stamped and nissan and ford are one now, thats my last say ive done my homework for 8 years on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back