Forum about cc closed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

OK. This was very unpleasant topic we had here. Many people did not like it and i my self have been on the edge to remove it many times. But i did not. I decided that is good to see for the other people, how badly things can go and what can happen. It was bit of heeling process for all of people involved. I think that we can forget about it now since we discussed it so openly.We learned how small problem can turn to giant one in the matter of hours if people don't control they emotions and don't enforce self control , tolerance and don't judge the action taken with cool head.
I think that many of us learn the lesson included me. Not everything was only CC's fault. Moderators and I was bit slow to react.
But Johns actions was just completely unacceptable wrong and he openly admitted this. That is why most members give hin 2nd chance.
NOT ME, but members. Because for us admins always will be most important guide wish of the majority.
David will advice cc with his come back conditions today and i wish him good luck and enjoyable future here with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back