Forum Statistics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
What a GREAT idea, its interesting to see which users are most active. But when i tried the link urgent sale:bredli unrelated pair the link didnt work :cry: just though you should know :D
Cheers

Yep, just noticed the link problem. I have fixed up the links to topics and am working on links to profiles now.

yup it works now :D :D :D :D
PS
shame i wasnt on the community earlier i would of loved a pair of bredli's oh well, i live in darwin anyway.

Interesting stuff SJ.
Would be great to see the same results over time and compare, i hope you update the link every now and again.

A question though, what is meant by fastest users?

BTW, that most comon word bit is bizarre eh? From now on I'm going to include the word ' cabbages' in every post I make just to screw with it :lol: :lol:

Nicole: It updates itself automatically, all dynamic. Also, "fastest users" is the members who post the most messages per day on average.

EMPTY? Have you seen some of the other forums??

I think "MR 1003 posts" (you know who I'm talking about hehe) has something to do with the forums being FULL
:twisted: :twisted: LOL[/quote]

[/quote]EMPTY? Have you seen some of the other forums?? :)[/quote]

no afrofish today is the first day in a week or so i have looked in the forums so what i was reading i assumed had accumulated over the week.
but now after i posted a few things i have noticed that people are writing back very quickly.:oops:

You can also now specify your gender by going to My Account>Change My Details and typing in either "M" of "F" for the gender field.

You will then get a little symbol next to your name whether you are male or female.

Hey SJ
i just tried to go into my account but it came up with some error thingy.
Cheers

Dun worry it is workin now
sorry :D

Interesting

Very interesting, SJ - good find.

Just a small note for our more enthusiastic members : it's not a competition - please don't post unnecessary posts just to get your "score" higher! :wink:

Realy interesting stats SJ, Well done.

Hmmm, now what other stats could you put up there ??

How about number of words in posts : min,average,max

G :lol:

kewl stats.
Apart from moderators I have the highest ranking as a mature snake :p Ill have to slow it down a lil as a wrinkly snake dont sound too good :?
Hehe... Love the glove..no thanks = highest posted thread
see boys, even bad attention makes good publicity lol
Also notice me and Afric being the 2 fastest posters to forum threads as well as my site making it to the top 10 for popularity hits and being ranked as number 1 by way of votes :D Cant ask for much more than that hey? im stoked... Im even ranked 8th for article submissions. Hehe! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back