Found this snake in my back yard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like giving the bums on the street your spare change :D
Awesome pics!

Hehehe aww how cool! Yeah hopefully he'll come back and visit!

Frozen rat ? lol though em wild ones were fussy haha

Frozen rat ? lol though em wild ones were fussy haha
Yep, 1 of the same shop bought frozen rats I feed my snake. Only took one go and about 10 seconds to bite it and it was a hot day yesterday but it bit it very very slowly.
Maybe someone pet that has got out? I don't know.
It look to be in great condition for a wild snake. MMMmm I'm starting to think about it now.

Probably the cleanest thing he has eaten for a while, hope he hangs around for you :)

i wish there was something like that around here. we seem to only get browns and red bellies. id like to see something i can get close to and take a photo of with out getting a small dose of death..

i wish there was something like that around here. we seem to only get browns and red bellies. id like to see something i can get close to and take a photo of with out getting a small dose of death..

nothing wrong with a small dose of death, what doesn't kill you make you ......oh wait.

better the snake hangs around your place for some free food than going onto someone else s property and being introduced to a shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back