Found ya!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Got A nice story for all you guys here.

I purchased my first snake (spotted python) 18 months ago and the second night I had him he escaped his glass enclosure by slipping between the glass doors, I will never make that mistake again but anyway I found him last night hanging around the top of my rat tub lol I couldn't believe it when I found him :D.

He must have been surviving on my mice pinkeys that seemed to be disappearing, I was thinking the adults were eating them Lol. But he is back home safe now in an escape proof enclosure under strict quarantine :).
Pretty stoked I found him again

Congrats on finding your little one, that is one of my biggest concerns, losing my snakes would be heart breaking

Excellent news. I assume he's in good shape after his adventure?

Nice stuff.i just read in another thread a person found her snake after 5 months.good news

So he survived in your house for a yer and you couldn't find him? Also glad you found him you must be very happy

There's a bit of this going around tonight. Excellent news. Has he grown much? If he's only been able to get pinkies, probably not?

Wow 18months is a long time for him to go missing. I'm glad you found him. What a great outcome.

Where's the picture ? That's awesome you found him 18 months is ages...

what a spinout.
Great to hear that he is back!

Hope this happens to me my albino Darwin got out after 2 weeks around 6 months ago

Wow! 18 months!!!! That is over a year :shock: well I'm glad he's home safely and he's been surving! Can we some pics? He must be TINY!

nch90 I hope your albino turns up :) Must be devastating losing such an expensive and gorgeous snake :( Fingers crossed he'll turn up!

Geez thats remarkable! I thought a few months was impressive but 18 beats everything. Glad you found him. Must be stoked. I could imagine my reaction if I saw an escaped snake after 18mths!
How is he for handling? or are you letting him settle back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back