Free Herp computer program

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont record when they poo coz i know its going to be around 5-7 days after they eat, then they will poo, its entirely up to you what you record, i only record feeding, shedding and when i introduce pairs, all the rest is abit over the top for me, but its a great easy program that is easier than paper coz paper always seems to go missing...

Thankfully I only have 3 snakes at this time, so I have a book and a pen. Nice and easy ;)
But that program isn't compatible with my computer so I can't use it anyway :p
Is there a 'notes' section, or 'comments' or something Wombat? You could easily use that and the date??
Bex ;)

Don't knock it till you try it Sherm. I have 30 pythons and use degei (www.degei.com) and save heaps of time with it. I click a button and it tells me who is due to be fed and what to get out the freezer. If i feed 10 adults , large rats i do a bulk entry and all 10 are recorded with a click of a button. Makes a pen and paper stoneage.
Stevo

I feed my baby snakes every Tuesday the big ones every second Tuesday. Too easy.

beknluke said:
Thankfully I only have 3 snakes at this time, so I have a book and a pen. Nice and easy ;)
But that program isn't compatible with my computer so I can't use it anyway :p
Is there a 'notes' section, or 'comments' or something Wombat? You could easily use that and the date??
Bex ;)

What Operating System do you use Bex? They are developing a Mac version as well as a Linux version. If you haven't already done so, you could email them and find out when your version will be released. I use Linux to access the net but I am using Free Herp on my Windows 98 computer.

There is a notes section but from what I've seen, you need to hit the edit button to view the notes.

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back