Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon-Drew

Reaction score
I was at a town fare today and there was a well known compnay there with Reptiles on display. I walked up to have a look and was handed an 5ft olive by someone that I knew ( the were not conectted with the reptiles).

There were people everywhere (about 30 in a small area ) and only about 3 people from the place that were showing the reptiles. They had about 5 snakes 2 lizards and a baby Croc all out so they could not have been watching them all.

It would have been so easy to just walk away with the snake and knowone would have noticed.

Glad tey were my snakes. just a bit risky for me.

Yeah well i was out walking the other day and i saw a garden skink, i reckon i could have grabed it and done a runna...

If it's who I think it is, he does it all the time. I agree, very risky. Again if it's who I think it is, he's already had a couple of critters go walk about during shows.

I dont get it, isnt this just athread started by someone who is basically saying..."i was tempted to steal?"

huh did i miss something or is stealing cool now?

stealing is so not cool....even if it is a cool snake it just makes ya a poor mofo

Perhaps he was just highlighting how lax security was and how easy it would have been to slip away with one of the herps. Why would anyone take one from a show anyways? it would have to be kept off license and you'd risk gettin in trouble. Maybe lose any other herps you might have.

Perhaps he was just highlighting how lax security was and how easy it would have been to slip away with one of the herps. Why would anyone take one from a show anyways? it would have to be kept off license and you'd risk gettin in trouble. Maybe lose any other herps you might have.

ive found at a rather large amount of these gatherings/groups/fairs alot of the time it is easy to slip away with something not belonging to you

and we should be careful if we decide to take things to one as one day someone may just take it away

exactly, i found for everything ive ever "found".....ive lost double that in bad luck

It would have been so easy to just walk away with the snake and knowone would have noticed

sure that sounds like a security conscious onlooker and not a thief

when i first read the title of the thread i thought it was gonna be about greenpeace or something.... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back