freight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, on my normal run to Brisbane no I don't go to Tamworth or the inland highway, I stick to the coast cause that is where the business is.I'm happy to go to Brisbane via the inland road if I can get enough business.

As for North Queensland it would be a 4 day round trip and the price would be more and I would need a hell of a lot of deliveries to make it worth while......as it is going to Brisbane I'm lucky to break even with costs.If I can get a lot more support I'm willing to go where ever you want.

Cheers,
Scott..............

hobbo if you do plan a trip inland let me know, its hard to get freight out here, i dont have any purchases planned atm but anything could happen :)

no probs kel just send me a pm about freight inland and ill let you know.... or just keep an eye on the forums :)

I'm looking into freighting 2 snakes down to Melbourne and I just found this on the AAE website.

Reptiles how do we pack them?
Snakes under 60cm must be bagged, goose necked and in a hard plastic box. A snake over 60cm and any lizards must be bagged, goose necked and in a wooden box.

My 2 would be over 60cms and I have no idea where I'd find a wooden box.

Anyone have any ideas?

Jewly, it doesn't take much to knock one up yourself.
Just use screws on the top side.

I'm looking into freighting 2 snakes down to Melbourne and I just found this on the AAE website.

Reptiles how do we pack them?
Snakes under 60cm must be bagged, goose necked and in a hard plastic box. A snake over 60cm and any lizards must be bagged, goose necked and in a wooden box.

My 2 would be over 60cms and I have no idea where I'd find a wooden box.

Anyone have any ideas?

A buggie nestbox from a petshop .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back