Fresh Meat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GEARJAMMER

Reaction score
Hi i have just joined APS today after buying my first snake( 2yr old male Diamond). Anyone who has any info that maybe of help please don't hesitate .As my first passion has been AFRICAN CICHILIDS and snakes have always eluded me, any correct and proven info will be highly regarded...
Cheers
MACCA:p :oops: :rolleyes:

Welcome mate. I recommend giving Diamond Pythons no night time heat and they must be cooled over Winter regardless of whether or not you are intending to breed them.

hey mate welcome, just interested in what african cichlids you keep as i also keep em.

Hi cob i have mainly Malawi's and one 7 bar Frony male as well as some $$$ catfish. i'm building an 800ltr tank at the mo and hope to have it finished next week..
Cheers
Macca

I recommend UV 10 -14 hrs a day and no heat at night.is this your first reptile

Thanks MrBredli i plan on giving him 3 months off in a tub under the house where it should be quiet and cool
Cheers
MACCA

Not trying to be a wiseguy, G J, But if you do a search for avatars in google you better have a cold sixpack in the fridge. Because you`ll be there for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back