Fresh Photo's of my Eastern Bearded

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotora

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Well I was done cleaning for the day so I decided to take Rexie my EBD out for some real sun. I saw this as a great photo opportunity so I took some happy snaps to update my collection and to share with you fine people.

Enjoy.

Very nice and a good looking chunky tail there as wel healthy as can be!! any pictures of this little (BIG) fellas enclosure?

she is very nice and healthy. Have you got a male to put over her?

Very nice and a good looking chunky tail there as wel healthy as can be!! any pictures of this little (BIG) fellas enclosure?

Sure here are some photo's just taken. Its just a normal fish tank 3x2x1.5 she will have a new enclosure built soon around about 5x2x1.5. Also I will have a day Avery for her soon which I am in the process of tracking down so I can chuck her outside for the day every so often.

The room is dark in the photo's because I had to close all the blinds and windows due too excessive reflections. Also sorry about the ****ty photo's...

she is very nice and healthy. Have you got a male to put over her?

No I don't have any other EBD lined up for her yet. My brother has 5 month old Male but hes still way too small to even think about it yet. Shes only 10 months old currently too.

How ever I am thinking about breeding her next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back