Freshly shed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z@C said:
How big do the retics get that u have (they dwarf)?
i was about to say the same thing, i thought they are bloody huge like the ones at aussie zoo!!??

what are the diff types of albinos that you can get in australia?
they are so pretty i want one, id love an albino burmese

hey Ash, they are some gorgeous snakes u hav there...hav fallen in luv with the albino in the second pic uv posted...asbsolutely stunning

All of my retics are the monster kind. I don' t have any dwarfs yet. BTW the albino carpet is amazing. And I believe Mike is selling his lavender ball for around $45 000 USD each.

selling his lavender ball for around $45 000 USD each.
Geez that;s not too bad.......do they do the dishes :wink: :lol: Seriously though how much do you reckon an albino carpet would be worth overseas when first available.These albino carpets have been bred for the last 2 years and only offered for sale to the public this year.

I'd estimate $20 000 USD and up. They're pretty popular here and the jaguars are selling for huge cash so I'd say into that ball park.

The only snake I know of at that length ever confirmed was the world record holder of 32ft. 9inches. Retics do get quite large on average, length of 20ft. are the norm rather thant he exception. Retics grow extremely fast, some reaching 12ft. in 1 yr. You do the math. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back