Freshly shed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
...female het albino. Too bad the pics don't do her any justice. I need to invest in some better gear.

100_4065_edited.JPG

Nice one Kevyn,have you got another het or better still an albino to breedher with?

He's absolutely stunning mate,you lucky son of a gun!!!!There's at least 3 or 4 colours in there!

Now I really must insist you stop showing us these photo's, none of us in here want to see them, they are horrible snakes :)

It works both ways. You guys have tiger snakes. I'd love to have a pair or even just one. I'd love a perentie too.

Yeah but I somehow think the balance is tipped just a little in your favour :)

I thought it was a lavender that one,apparently Barkers are working on a purple phase albino ball.Apparently all these different colour forms of albinism can come from a normal albino.

Here's something you don't have over there and is or will be very similar to how the lavenders etc began which are albino carpets...they already seem to have a fair variation in pattern and colour and should be able to produce all the other forms of albinism.Here's some pics you may or may not have seen before...
albninocarpet.jpg

albinos_001.jpg

albdarwrin_001.jpg

aalbinocarpet.jpg

These guys are showing 3 or more colours,pinks,golds,yellows,white....start to designer snakes here in Oz ...i bet the US would love an albino carpet to cross with their jags and super jag tigers red hypo borneo bat eating monsters :wink: :lol:

So when are us mere mortals going to be able to buy some of those then ?

Get in and put your name on the list at southernxreptiles.com,they've all been snapped up as far as i know but you may get lucky for next seasons....good luck i wish i could get a few myself :(

I believe Mike Wilbanks actually imported the first lavender albino ball. Lucky bugger, the thing was a female and she arrived gravid. Talk about shaving a good year off your project.

The lucky son of a ....,how much is a lavender ball going for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back