Frog and reptile expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i worked there today and it was fantastic. the temperature gun from snake ranch is definatley worth it. cant wait for tommorow.

Agree with pretty much everyone, especially Jimbo - geckos were a bit scarce. Lots of beautiful snakes, but still not quite beautiful enough to convince the wife. Close...but not close enough! She did fall for the dwarf dragons though, and the kids have put an order in (with me) for some E. long neck tortoises for the rumpus room. Being a great dad I said yes, of course. Now all I have to do is build the rumpus room!!

Question for those that have already gone. Are there many types of lizards there for sale. Looking for a couple of Beardies.

Pines

Pines, there are heaps of beardies for sale esp centrals at affordable prices (i didnt check the prices on them that much).

Question for those that have already gone. Are there many types of lizards there for sale. Looking for a couple of Beardies.

Pines

Yep , loads of beardies for sale there today.

beat me to it there riley.

How much are the temp guns

Thanks guys, actually after a couple of centrals. Better takes some money and my licence. Just got my cage temps right and its ready to go. Do you know if they were from red or orange phase parents.

Ones I saw were pretty plain looking, but then again, I wasn't looking much at beardies. If you don't see what you like, buy one from Saz. I saw one of hers recently (an orange boy) and he was fantastic. Very tame, too.

I wanted some of Shanes Womas also but he only had males left :(
Almost got a 1.2 trio of Tanami's for $1300 from another seller, but decided to save my money for a purchase I am planning in July ;)

I did pick up every back issue of Reptiles Australia (except Volume 1 issue 1) for $60 though. Also got the 4 binders to keep them in good condition & a years subscription :D

ETA: Seen alot of glass sliding doors smashed from people bumping/leaning on them.

Well I bit the bullet, rang the breeder and will be picking the Woma's up tomorrow.
Just had to get them at that price. At $433.30 ea BARGAIN!

I went today, my first time great show. I fell in love with dragons, now I can't decide whether I want a water dragon, or a bearded dragon and now I need another enclosure. Oh the pain of loving animals!

i soooo wanted to go but my licence hasn't come through yet so I cant buy anything, I know that breeders would except deposits but I dont think I could put a deposit on something and not get it then and there... and I cant go tomorrow even if I wanted to do that as my husband and his friends are dragging me and the kids to a rugby match...

w00t....rugby.....i went for the dinner :D.....was GREAT. met a few here and there and food was scrumptulicious..... i am working on the frog mobile TODAY....big guy about yay high with name tag matt,.....might be mattmc but minimum of MATT......15 yr old ish......come round for a chat ...please dont be a cat :p

absolutely unreal, there most the day. back tomorrow for more. too many attractions to list. whoever aint going to make it you are missing out badly> p.s, bit dissapointed about snake ranch not selling any reptiles due to licensing issues????. If im wrong please correct me. cheers coop

COOP - Snake Ranch were selling inside the display hall - they had an information booth out near the commercial setup (next to Dolittle Farms, opposite The Reptile Shop) but they were selling quite a selection of Snakes inside where all the other private sellers were...just near the door out to the Monitor displays...

I went yesterday, I thought it was fantastic. I liked one of the Death Adders on Brads display, was nearly black and white, never seen one like that before.

My only comment is, it was sooo crowded inside, you can hardly move! Thats no ones fault, and I dont know how to go about rectifiying it. Its great it is so popular, but difficult to move around inside with comfort.

COOP - Snake Ranch were selling inside the display hall - they had an information booth out near the commercial setup (next to Dolittle Farms, opposite The Reptile Shop) but they were selling quite a selection of Snakes inside where all the other private sellers were...just near the door out to the Monitor displays...

Are they only hatchlings or could you buy slightly older reptiles. I am only asking as My father has always wanted a snake so I was going to take hime to the next show and let him pick one, once I have organised his license.

Troy - There are a lot of private sellers - most are selling hatchlings however a few have slightly older animals for sale as well...

There is one seller that had adult BHPs, Womas, Stimmies and then some yearlings of a few species as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back