Frog and reptile expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, share some photos with us poor souls who couldn't make it to Castle HIll

could of been a good day but way to small of a venue, deffinatly no good if you had a pram.
saw some nice anaimals, but i think it might be worth looking into a new venue for next yr, a place with more room would be nice.

i went with a freind on saturday and i went by myself today, my friend has fallen in love with beardies, he had never touched a reptile before and i got him to have a hold of the small croc he was so scared haha. i ended up getting a male diamond from snake ranch today aswell. i agree it was packed but at around 2:30 - 3:00 ish the crouds eased and it was heaps better. great day cant wait for next year

If you want to buy the scaleless adders i'm prepared to do them for half price...I had no idea how rich i was!

yes it was good, but there should be some sort of weekend pass available for those that come from out of state or anyone that want to go back the next day and not get sluged the full price of admishion,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back