Frog ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hiya,

I don't know anything about Aussie frogs, so I thought I'd post these of a little guy I rescued from the rubbish bin when I was camping around Mt Barney, northern NSW, over Easter. Anyone know what he is?

P1020076.jpg

P10200801.jpg

P1020084.jpg

Cheers!

Yeah they are great little frogs, I want to get some but not many people keep them.
Great pics by the way.

Gex

I'm fortunate enough to have a few of them living in my front yard, so I get to see them quite regularly.
At night they'll leave their resting place (usually the steel tubes holding up my front gate) & will turn up in various spots around the yard, although one of the faves is on the veradah. We have a number of plants up there (including bromeliads with water in them) so there's a bit of protection/cover, also the light filtering through the front window attracts plenty of moths etc.

It's amazing the colour variance you get with Peron's. The one you found has quite a yellowish background colour.

Here's a couple of ours (pics have been posted before)

100_1711.jpg

Wow - love the two in pipe. You're right the colours are massively different. I'll have to keep my eye out for a few more, but I have to say, frogs are few and far between in many suburbs in Bris these days - but the geckos are taking over!

:lol: They are cute frogs indeed!!

I rescued these out of a 60+ degree tin roof! They just loved this bucket in the shade with fresh tank water and stayed there til nightfall :D

01-DSC_0160.jpg

Hi Geckoman, gorfgirl and I will have some for sale at the Wild Australia Expo in a couple of weeks time. All up we will be selling 6 different species of frogs we have bred. Hope to see you there should be a great couple of days.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back