Froggy Feed Time Photo for Inny

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Stimpson has a pair 21 yrs old Baz! key apparently is not overfeeding! pinkies and mice put a strain on internal organs, shorten lifespan, not too often. :D

We only feed ours once a week (obviously when they were babies they were fed every day). They will eat about four or five woodies and after that they just put their heads down and will no way eat any more! If we go to feed them more often they just don't want them! About once every 3 months I'll give them a pinkie mouse! And they are all hand fed so that we know that they all got some.I just love em!!!!!

What a cute line up. Little rocks with feet.
lol
And that hilarious fatty frog eating. lol. I want frogs but because so many different ones hop into the house when they can or hang on the windows, Moth doesn't see the point of keeping one.
But we've got a creek and a pond, so they stay around.

Geez you must be quick with the camera! My little Lily has it all down in the tummy before I can blink!

Does that perhaps mean that I need to feed her something a little larger?

Great Pics Baz! :D How old /big is that one? looks about the size of mine.

Can I ask what they weigh please? my fem weighed 120 grams about two weeks ago, due another weigh-in! male around 105 grams. that one your daughter is holding looks aboutthe size of my female, perhaps slightly bigger. great pets arnt they. :D

Cool, mine must not be too far off target then. :wink: I use kitchen scales too, mine has a container platform, i find it easier to half fill with water, weigh that first, then put frogs in, and less the diffrence. They seem to be happier to sit still in water than a empty wet container. :D

Are yours slowing down the eating yet Baz? what temps they at, ambient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back