funny pics- of animals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
post any funny pics of your reptiles/animals here =D
ill start with this one:

Attachments

• RUBY - time to eat!.gif
    RUBY - time to eat!.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 134
this one should be a gif image:

Attachments

• l_9bc073ba5a73eec59ee6c5461c5e407c.gif
    l_9bc073ba5a73eec59ee6c5461c5e407c.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 465
george

this is george when i first brought him home. he completely ignored the hide and jammed himself in this little spot! gotta love im for trying :lol:

Oh when i put my camera card into the computer i'll post up my monitor... i picked up the water bowl to replace the water, and he was under it on his side. he was in shock, and had one side of his body (leg and arm) still in the air it was HILARIOUS. he stayed like that for ages. Will hopefully upload the pic tomorrow!

Oh when i put my camera card into the computer i'll post up my monitor... i picked up the water bowl to replace the water, and he was under it on his side. he was in shock, and had one side of his body (leg and arm) still in the air it was HILARIOUS. he stayed like that for ages. Will hopefully upload the pic tomorrow!
lol

'not the bath!! nooo!!!'

Attachments

• RUBY - noo! not the bath!.jpg
    RUBY - noo! not the bath!.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 119
a lot of u have already seen this, but is my best funny pic.

;)

Attachments

• Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 106
went to a family bbq this morning and thought the poodle was soo cute:D:D
photo 2 my old cat hourse & dog sydney, photo 3 is another old cat tigger, photo 4 ghost & sydney for some strange reason the cat always suckled the dog used to have some with the cat suckeling with the pups but cant find em, last is a mates kitten

Last edited:
here is an old one of my first* snake dunno if you would call it funny as in haha funny but here it is anyway. Darth is only a novice hence grabbing the tail tip.

Attachments

• darth.jpg
    darth.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
here is an old one of my first* snake dunno if you would call it funny as in haha funny but here it is anyway. Darth is only a novice hence grabbing the tail tip.

lol thats awsum

Banana snake

Attachments

• y1pQwp57ey4MKu3kgzDFghoqsz87zVO_-Ale3-csAF3K0pl4vF-Ui8ECKfPWjkuFDmgh_V4NF9RrFM.jpg
    y1pQwp57ey4MKu3kgzDFghoqsz87zVO_-Ale3-csAF3K0pl4vF-Ui8ECKfPWjkuFDmgh_V4NF9RrFM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back