G,day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texta

Reaction score
just thought i should do the correct thing and call in here and say G,day to all,
i just joined the forum a few days ago and have been poking around in here for a few days . i am just kind of rekindling my childhood interest in snakes . as a kid i grew up and went to school in the UK . at school we had a well set up biology lab complete with quite a few uk snakes and one imported boa , because of my obvious and keen interest the biology teacher put me in charge of caring for the snakes lunch time and after school this included breeding and food for the 20 odd grass snakes we had and i loved it .
i was also allowed to take outside at lunch break one only at a time for for some fresh air and sunshine , i loved them things .
anyway i left uk at age 13.5 and have not handled snakes since , mainly because i had to many other interests happening .
its only a matter of time and i will just have to get a snake or 2 .
by the way i am on 90 acres near texas queensland
see ya

Hi mate, welcome to the APS. Please feel free to ask anything about herps you feel you need to.

Cheers mate have a good one.

Hi & welcome to APS :) where abouts in the UK did you grow up ?

white wolf to answer your question , i was born on the edge of middlesbrough haverton hill , left there at 6 years old and then lived in stevenage until we came to oz

Hey ya texta and welcome, I was born in Harlow Essex, Moved here when I was 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back