• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gammon Ranges form Carpet Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axeman78

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Gammon Ranges Carpet Pythons

Age 2 months

Length hatchling

Quantity Available 23

Bred By Me

General Description Magnificent genuine Gammon-Ranges Carpet Python 2 month old juveniles (from first animals released by Southern Cross as a result of first ever captive breeding), hatched December 2012. Will be well established feeding on thawed fuzzy mice. This subspecies of Carpet Python is both rare in the wild and in captivity. Unlike other inland carpets, these are banded with flashes of red along the neck and head similar to a Centralian Carpet, are placid and have pale bellies and unusual markings.

Location North-west Victoria

Willing to Freight? Yes, at buyers expense (Approx $65 to most major centers)

Contact Details [email protected] or mobile 0409 875 414

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details I am looking at a number of options for these guys, ranging from $150 each for singles, $110 each for multiples of say 2 or three, the entire clutch for $1,610 or either 12 for $960 and 11 for $880. Happy to discuss various options.GR_0103.jpgDPP_0010.jpgDPP_0011.jpgCopy of DPP_0112.jpgCopy of DPP_0039.jpg

Bulk hatchling sale of remaining Gammons - 10 available for $500

Still available - that's $50 each!

- - - Updated - - -

$50 each if you buy the bulk amount of 10 hatchlings.

I have another lot of 10 hatchlings ready to go now available for $500

The 10 hatchling deal for $500 is still available!

I'll throw all remaining 13 hatchlings into the deal for $550 Freight for all of these will be $65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back