G'day from the Gold Coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heath2500

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am brand new to the site and to keeping reptiles. I Live on the Gold Coast and have wanted a python all my life so it is good to find others with the same passion. I have been looking at the site for the last week or so and was amazed at how helpful you all are to each other. I look forward to picking your brains when I finally get around to getting my python. As a side note, is there anyone on the Gold Coast who makes or sells enclosures?

Welcome. I'm only new here too and have already picked up a lot of useful information.

g'day heath2500, welcome to the site!

what kind of python are you looking for? there's so many to choose from :lol:
i make enclosures, but i live in brisbane.

anyway, welcome again!
-penny

Hi Penny,

Ideally I would like to get an olive python in the future, but to start off with I was looking at both the Bredli and the Murray Darling carpet python. I just love the colours on them. I do a lot of work in Brisbane so I would love to find out more about the enclosures you make.

pm a member called Den, on this site.

He makes enclosures , the quality and price are second to none.

Good choice of python heath2500, I haven't kept MDs but my Bredls and Olives are an absolute joy to own

welcome to the site,im new as well
and i have found the site to be very informative and there is always someone willig to answer your questions
good luck when you finally get your snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back