gecko experts plz read

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam

Reaction score
Just wandering im soon to get 2 dubious dtella's and 2 marble geckos.
Just wandering If these 2 species can be kept together and will the be fine on room temp? I am from Sydney if that helps.
If not ill just get 4 of one species.
and if you have any can you please post pics of either species

Cam

The first thing I'd be asking is are they on license cause if they are they are are the cheapest dtella's I've ever seen as well as the only ones advertised in NSW for quite a while. I wouldn't be keeping them togeather, they have different requirements. Marbleds (and I'm assuming you are referring to christinus marmoratus are from southern Australia and are less arboreal than dubious who live in the northern parts of the country that are much more tropical so their needs are much different. dubious I would think would require heat in Sydney where it MAY be possible to get away with it for marbleds. But like Danny said in the for sale post about these, there are very few being held legally in this state which I would think would make them fairly expensive.

so could i keep a pair of dubious dtella in a 30cm or so click clack with a 40watt blue lamp?

my christinus maramoratus are very aboreal spending little time on the ground even when in hiding they hide in the aboreal hides i have provided .

my opinion is yes you could keep them together i keep christinus marmoratus and thick tail geckos together with no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back