Gecko Line up :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
thought I would share some of the line up for this year , its been an awesome season for me and with it only half way through the laying period looks like it will continue ............. Just hope I am not overrun :lol:

IMG_0372.jpg

hypo x hypo het

IMG_0387.jpg

Rp x RP

IMG_0443.jpg

Jellybean x het

IMG_0399.jpg

Hypo het x Hypo

These two have been the long awaited match up cant wait to see what they produce
IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

and the first hatchling of the year from the female above and a similar looking male
IMG_0425.jpg

with 50 eggs in the incubator its going to be Christmas for months to come :lol:

Do the Knob Tails spend most of their time in hiding? I really like the look of them but I don't want a pet I never see.

from nightfall till late morning they are usually out doing there thing , but they are so easily tricked with photoperiods

some will eat out of my hand while other prefer to be left alone

some will stay out while I am going about my routine while others will scurry back into there hides

100% individual as with any lizard

OK thanks, you sure have some nice specimens. I could easily be tempted to get a pair in the future. Which are your favourite, the smooth or rough?

Nice pairings Kupper, It will be interesting to see what them last two RP`s produce.

What's the minimum size enclosure for a pair of these guys?

All going well with the dollars - I think that I will be in the market for some more smooth nobbies ( as will my daughter - she is jealous of all my geckos ).

I just love the smooth nobbies - they are so much fun to watch when they are hunting their food......

They certainly are addictive.....

I just cant wait for everyone to hatch so I can choose my new additions LOL

Cool Lizards tiger ( I wont tell you how many eggs I missed this season) I am stickin to snakes :D

Bluey my heart sunk reading that because I know you have just forgotten to check LOL

when you buying some amyae?

Bluey my heart sunk reading that because I know you have just forgotten to check LOL

when you buying some amyae?

Not forgotten... just keep missing them. Geckos need to coil up around there eggs like pythons do , then everything would be dandy ;)

I would buy some Amyae tomorrow if they layed hard shell eggs! I am sticking to Cyrotodactylus lousiadensis for the next few years until I have more time for gecks.

the one species I crave and am not allowed to keep because I am mexican :lol:

aawwww
They are awesome.. They lay hard shelled eggs! :lol::lol::lol:

Lizard.jpg

Yep will get them once there allowable down here , in the meantime will need to be content with my Nephs

do they come in sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back