• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Geckos - Juvies Ring Tailed & Oedura Marmorata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
Hi All

For sale - due to space restrictions. 2 x 1 month old unsexable C. Louisiadensis (Ring Tails) & 2 x 5 month old unsexable Oedura Marmorata ( one Marmorata possibly female - not guaranteed ) Close up pic is of the juvies mum (Marmorata)

Ring Tails $250 each
Oedura Marmorata 2 x for $350

Cheers

Attachments

• babymarm.jpg
    babymarm.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 137
  • mamorata.jpg
    mamorata.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 190
Price drop for quick sale - need these little guys enclosures for others.

$200 each for Ring Tails & $280 for the 2 x Oedura Marmorata

Hiya

I am based in Cairns and do sometimes come down south - as a guide AAE has dropped their prices on freight to major airports - so as a guide Cairns to Brisbane is like $31.00 freight and about $40 to Sydney

The 2 x Oedura Marmorata juvies Krusty can be and are still kept in the same enclosure with no problems - they are clutch mates and one is slightly bigger to the other - thinking bigger one is a female but not guaranteed

The Ring Tailed juvies can grow to 23 cm long from snout to tail tip - very easy to cater for and breed

If anyones interested I am open to reasonable offers - send me a PM.

Need to make space ASAP

Ring Tailed juvie's parent - depending on the mood can be very orange/tan barred

2mdkz6f.jpg

no body likes geckos? - price includes freight will that help.

Just a bad time leading up to Christmas. If you hold onto them for a few months i don't think you'll have a problem fetching your asking price, it's very reasonable.

no body likes geckos? - price includes freight will that help.

I don't think thats it mate - how could you not like geckos, they are so cute. :D

However, not saying yours in particular are, but I think on the whole geckos aren't cheap for their size if you know what I mean, therefore tend to seem expensive.....

I'm thinking of getting a couple of some sort of gecko but hoping theres something I can start with thats a bit cheaper......some Nephrurus levis levis would be nice, but they aren't that cheap either.....

Yeh I tend to agree Geckos aren't cheap - but then for their size they are easier to maintain & also the fact that some species are rarier in captivity to say other reptile species. But then some also have the most vivid colours also.

I never thought of the fact that its close to XMAS & also higher interest rates - I get it. Thats cool if they dont sell I will just keep them and advertise early next year - will find space somewhere.

I have heard that they dont need heat supplied to their tank, is this true?
I am interested in 1 of the ringtails...

All originally sold - but have 2 x more Ring Tailed juvies which hatch about 10 days ago - asking $400 for the 2 x juvies includes freight to Brisbane & Sydney.

Licence holders only & if in NSW you need to be on a Category 2 I believe for Ring Tails. Normally asking price is $250 each for Ring Tails, so this is abit of a deal.

PM if interested.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back