Geckos...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all,
im planing on getting this year:

2X Nephurus levis levis
2X Underwoodisuarus Milii
1X Heteronotia binoei

anyways i know gecko set ups are pretty basic with just sand and a hide etc but i was hoping some people could post some pics of their gecko set ups of preferably these species or one of similar care and the actual gecko to get an idea of different bloodlines etc

Cheers,

Luke

search. there have been hundreds of threads on this.
also look at the guy selling the big gecko setup bank in for sale section. it has pics of his setup.

with the milli, i used to keep breeding pairs in large faurnarium a hide and water bowl with het matt. and then peatmoss and sand flooring

The Tub Rack below is how i have been keeping mine, but i have just bought a new enclosure system for them from Brettix, i have posted the picture below.

Cant wait for it to arrive and to set it up....

Attachments

• DSCF2938.JPG
    DSCF2938.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 89
  • New.jpg
    New.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 89
shonfeild: yea been searching through a few things!
reptileboy: yea...ordinary set up imo! LOL!!!!
mrsi: thanks for that! i was thinking to start off i'll just put them in tubs and stuff...especially if they are hatchies...then when i have more money get better set ups for them! keep us posted on the new set up aye! looks fabulous!

my old U.milii setups....

hatchies:
tubs
janhatchboth02.jpg

bit older:
1ft tanks
thick03.jpg

adults:
2ft tanks
thick01.jpg

Stunning enclosures.Do you mind if i base my enclosures on your's Mrs I???

depends if ur really going for looks and stuff, if u want it to look really awesome ud get an exo terra tank 2ft and , red desert sand , water bowl and two cave hides, but they mainly burrow, heat mat-this is for knobbies

cheers Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back