• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gecoks for sale !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO8

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Oedura coggeri (Northern spotted Velvet Geckos )
Oedura castelnaui (Northern Velvet geckos )
Oedura marmorata , NT Fat tailed form (Marbled velvet geckos)
Oedura marmorata , WA Form (Marbled Velvet geckos )
Strophurus taenicaud (Golden Tailed gecko )

Common Name
As Above

Sex
Varies

Size
Varies

Quantity Available
Coggeri ( Male / Female pair )
Castelnaui ( Male / Female pair )
Marmorata WA Form ( Male / Female pair)
Marmorata NT Fat Tailed Form (Females X 2 )
Taenicaud ( advanced hatchling looking like a female )
Price
As Below

Sydney
Willing to Freight?
Nope

Contact Details

[email protected]
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

upon request

Am cutting my collection back at the moment to move into different areas !

Oedura Coggeri (Norther Spotted Velvet Geckos )
Male / Female pair that will be ready to breed this coming season , these are a really easy gecko to look after and dont require a huge amount of room ,they are in excellent health and are sheeding well with all toes and tails intact .The tank is also included in the sale . I purchased the tank from my local petshop for $160 (it has a built in light in the hood ) also has a exoterra cave (paid $29 ) 2 pieces of natural Australain Drift Wood (paid $30 ) exoterra stick on plant (paid $20) and a 8w heating cord attached to the back of the tank . Am letting the pair and tank go for $200 .

002.jpg
Oedura

021.jpg
Castelnaui
This male / female pair was bred by Spongebob and were purchased over a year and a half ago (they would be roughly 2 years old ) they are from his semi hypo breeding program ( the female looks more hypo than the male ) The bred for me last season and will be good to go again this coming season , they are in excellent health with all toes and tails intact .

Selling for $220 for the male / female pair

005.jpg
Marmorata

(NT Fat Tailed form females )

Am moving on these 2 female Fat Tailed Marms that i bought as a pair but both ended up being females and have no male to breed with , they are just over 18months old and in excellent health with all toes and tails intact . am moving these girls on for $100 each .

009.jpg
Marmorata

008.jpg

( WA Form ) will become quite large for marmoratas

This male / Female pair of WA marms are just over 18 months old and are in excellent health with all toes and tails intact and will breed this coming season (got a clutch of eggs from the female at the end of last season ) .

$250 for the male / female pair !

006.jpg

Golden Tailed Gecko

Have this suspected female Golden tailed gecko for sale , is just over 4 months old very stunning gecko in great health with all toes and tail intact . $ 80

010.jpg

Strophurus taenicaud (Golden Tailed gecko ) SOLD
Oedura coggeri (Northern spotted Velvet Geckos ) SOLD

Last edited:
O. Castelnaui Male / Female pair $210 !
NT Locale Fat tailed Oedura Marmorata $190 for the pair !
W.A Locale Oedura Marmorata $240 for the Male / Female pair !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back