gender??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I is a girl :D

... not that the 'Miss' part of my name didn't give it away already :lol:

But yes, I like the gender symbol idea. I've recently discovered that there are a few members who I thought were boys, when in fact they are girlies. Yay for the gender symbol.

Some members put their "mug" as their Avatar (I used to have mine as the Avatar) so I thought you may have done the same. My mistake, sorry.

IM A GIRLY! yey for girls!

that reminds me of the monty python song lumberjack hehe

im a lumberjack, but im ok
:D
Nickamon, i thought your avatar was a pic of u. the writing saying "i love snake" was too small for me to notice, and even if i did, i prpb would have thougt that it said "i love snakes" which makes sense on this site.

Lol same here bredli i always thought you were a guy nickamon and only just realised it says i love snake..i thought it said snake too oops :)

im a lumberjack, but im ok
:D
Nickamon, i thought your avatar was a pic of u. the writing saying "i love snake" was too small for me to notice, and even if i did, i prpb would have thougt that it said "i love snakes" which makes sense on this site.

I do use my photo as an avi, but that's on a locked board. I'm borrowing this guy's mug here.

This should explain my avi a bit more. Ah late 80s, where would I be without them? :lol:

Uhhhh....people seem to be a bit confused.
Since when did a particular gender denote a particular sex? Why do people want to know other members' gender? Wouldn't you rather know their sex?
Or are we so post-modern/PC that we judge only on personality here?
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back