Get Well Soon Pythonrockchik1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyscott

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
A few of you may already know this but Pythonrockchik (Thalia) from this forum,
is suffering the debilitating disease Anorexia. She is currently in hospital due to this and will be there for at least the next 6 weeks.
I talked to her today and she is feeling quite down and depressed, so I thought Id start this thread, as an AP&S get well card for her.
Please feel free to post her a get well wish and in a few days, I will print this thread off and pass it on to her. It will go a long way towards cheering her up in this dark time.

Get well soon Thals,
Godmother to Ruffles & Ruffus.

Attachments

• Frilly 3.jpg
    Frilly 3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 119
Get well soon Thalia!....

You can beat it!!!....Be strong!

We are all thinking of u!...

Come back soon!!! xxx

Last edited:
i hope your 6 weeks flys by and i bet you are hanging out to see your herps, so good luck and get well soon.
ren

Is she ok about you putting her personal medical details out there..........I hope so.........
ED's are horrid....My thoughts are with you get strong and stay strong..

Get well soon hun! left u lots of msgs on facebook that u can read too :)
xo

hi Thalia
get well soon mate .hope things work out well for you
RON

Great idea Andy. I miss her heaps, she has brought a smile to my face more times than I can remember.....get back soon Thalia, you can do it.

We miss you hun!!XXXXXXX

Hi Hunny,

Stay strong, you can get through this. Sending you lots of love and strength xxx

Arnhem sends his love too!

Attachments

• Arnhem1.jpg
    Arnhem1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 51
Is she ok about you putting her personal medical details out there..........I hope so.........
ED's are horrid....My thoughts are with you get strong and stay strong..
Yes, I talked to her today and told her I was thinking about doing this.
She has a lot of friends on this site and was very excited to hear from them.
Thals hasnt got internet access in hospital.

Hi Thalia,

I haven't had a lot of one on one comms with you, but I feel like I know you well from AP&S. Hang in there mate, and get back soon, we miss you heaps. All the best my friend :)

Get well soon!!!!

Pssst we will see what we can do about smuggling some herps into the hospital

Lol :p:p:p:p:p

I hope you get well quickly. Keep positive and think of the things that make you happy and give you strength :D

Hey Thalia,

I hope you are feeling better soon, you're in my thoughts and i wish you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and i look forward to seeing you back online in a few weeks.

Chondropython

Hey, I hope you feel better soon! Just think of the herps waiting for you to get home! best wishes!

- laura

hey darl! so sad to hear were gonna be missin you for the next 6 or so! i hope you get better soon, and while you are there, use that button for service as much as your heart desires ;) (thats my fave part) try to look at the positives! you'll be better soon and back online with us, the APS crew haha
stay strong, you are in all our thoughts!

Kind regards,
Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back