Get Well Soon Pythonrockchik1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont pray... but if i did i'd pray for ya ;) Best wishes and get well soon.

And here's some inspiration,

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Robert Collier

In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
Albert Schweitzer

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
Walter Elliott

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
John Quincy Adams

If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.
Ann Landers

Get well soon...

Hey Thalia

Stay strong and remember there is light at the end of the tunnel! Get well soon :)

Cheers
Blake

hey there Thal

best of luck hope to see ya back on here soon as ya better

sometimes life kicks ya in the guts but if ya fight hard you always come out with a better outlook on life

huge loads of karma to ya

Even though it's hard to see yourself as you truly are you just have to believe how others see you, and trust them when they say you are a beautiful person.

Good luck Thalia

Hey Thalia,

Your gonna be out of there in no time at all!
Hope to see you back on the forums (happy and healthy) real sssssssoon!

Wishing you well...
Lance.

Hey There Thalia,

I Dont know you very well or maybe even at all but!...

Keep your chin up, there are so many people here at APS and Outside (Friends/Family) Supporting you, I'm Guessing that if you had to ask any one here to be there for you they would!.

Hope you get well ASAP! Because alot of people are missing you here!

Take Care

CJ

hi,

i don't know you but just wanted to say hope you feel better soon. I had anorexia when i was in high school, not an easy thing to beat but it can be done. focus on the positives. you can do it!

thinking of you,

Gem

Another week gone! Just had to bump it up and send you another message Thals...XXX
[ ps, you need to click on the pic! ]

Attachments

• 12a7a42c6e0b933ec89850dbd6bcea0e.gif
    12a7a42c6e0b933ec89850dbd6bcea0e.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back