• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GHOST DARWINS; PAIRS and INDIVIDUALS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name Darwin carpet Pythons

Age various

Sex both

Length various

Quantity Available 16 in total

Price see details

Bred By me and Rex/Nik STOCK

General Description OK due to many inq's about selling individual animals I have decided to list the GHOST line Darwins as pairs and indiduals rather than one big project.

5yr old female banded Darwin breeding female $350-
5yr old male GHOST breeder x 2 year old female striped offspring $3800- PAIR
2 yr old pair of striped offspring from ghost male $2500- PAIR

various babies from this season;
approx 5 x banded babies from male ghost x banded female $250-ea or deal for lot (not eating or shed yet so will sell after shedding etc)
Approx 6 x striped babies from same pairing this season $500-ea or deal for bulk
Babies are not sexed yet as only week old

adult banded female breeder in shed.JPGadult male ghost breeding male (2).JPGadult male ghost breeding male (1).JPGadult male ghost breeding male.JPGdarwin eggs 15.09.09.JPG

Location SE Qld

Willing to Freight? yes

Contact Details Pm or 0439998219

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

now these pics are of the best ghost bred by this line and are not mine and not for sale but show what the line could breed.

NOTE these are NOT BRED FROM ILLEGAL JAGS and are PURE darwin with no neuro problems like jags/RPM. So if you are after a weird PURE line DARWIn combo try these with an albino and look out!

jasababab (23).jpg807_505e.jpgababab (18).jpg

sorry if anyone tried to contact me as I was suspended for bumping.

some of the babies have started shedding so to avoid being suspended again just email me at [email protected] or PM me if you would like photographs etc as there would be too many photographs to ad to thread

will do massive discounts for multiple purchases etc so make an offer if interested in anything.

thanks

jas

still some left, email for any more pics etc
will be sexing them ASAP but with x-mas upon us will likely not get done till next week.

just waiting on a set of probes to arrive then will have them all sexed. Some are now eating and all have shed.

will do discounts for purchases of 2+ so just ask if interested.

new yeear bump.

---------- Post added 06-Jan-11 at 11:39 PM ----------

OK the move is looking 90% likely so cutting right down

make any offer.

will do a great deal if someone keen on all 16 animals
trying to get bubs sexed but time is at a premium lately LOL for those who already have inq'd I will get back to you once sexed
PM with any serious offers for lot

OK, sorry but with rain/work etc no time to probe hatchies.

MASSIVE price drop as moving in a few months and need to sell. So basically knock 50% off the original prices at top post.

YES that is right half price for any of the snakes in this thread.

I will try and get hatchies probed ASAP but time is getting away from me sorry. Most are feeding but some not yet. All have shed.

First in with deposits first served as no time for tyre kickers.

I will do same for some other snakes advertising soon

jas

had a few on hold and are now available again due to flood related issues.

if interested at all in any, just PM as will do great deals on them including a mass deal on entire clutch of hatchies if someone is keen....and I mean great deals so PM for details

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT GIVING THEM AWAY, BUT WILL DO GREAT DEALS ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES ETC
jas

---------- Post added 18-Jan-11 at 08:56 AM ----------

Just had them all probed and 6 females and 5 males so to all people who PM'D etc I can email you a list of sexes with pics attached and prices are cheaper now as want to move them ASAP.

jas

Last edited:
bump, will do deals for bulk as going to wholesale them off anyway, so try an offer

adult GHOSt male and 2 yr old female on hold

OK; final prices prior to all being sold off.

For buyers in next 2 weeks; the baby bandeds are $100- ea and Striped $150-ea

2 yr old striped pair; $500-pair

all must go so grab them before the wholesaler does!

jas

Last edited:
numbers 3, 6, and 8 all SOLD (striped ones)

2 yr old pair sold

all hatchies stripes sold

Last edited:
OK I have 1 x pair of striped hatchies left as I had a tyrekicker pull out.

last pair $300- for pair ...striped and bred from GHOST male

jas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back