Gidgee bubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Turns out she was pregnant. Had 4 babies last Thursday, they're only about 2 inches long and very cute.
1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-4.jpg

splitting image of the cunninghams, but i LOVE that cute stubby tail.

we'res the other bubs?

Thanks for the replies, I didn't even bother trying to keep them all together for a pic - they're skittish enough by themselves.

Already had a few pms interested in them but at this stage they're not for sale.
cheers.

Congratulations! Those are great lizards that are hardly ever seen over here.

splitting image of the cunninghams, but i LOVE that cute stubby tail.

we'res the other bubs?

I'm confused, where are the cunni pics?

Great shots Jordo, can't wait for mine to be of breeding age.

nice one mate! mine are smashing down small roaches, they have quite an appetite. they were eating greens on the second day out. have you noticed any difference in tail shape between the bubs? has your female started eating properly again yet? mine is carrying on like she has never been fed before, i think she is fatter now then when she was full of babies.

love the pic of the bub on the parents back !
congrats, good on you.

they are, but they have a pricetag.

There not that pricey, c'mon, there a poor man's Hosmers ;) LOL, Nah Jordo, well done mate, all the spiny Egernias are great to keep and pretty much bullet proof. A lizard collection isn't a collection without one of the crevice pineapples...

great piks,
how much do these guys go for? babies and adults??

There not that pricey, c'mon, there a poor man's Hosmers ;)

Jason, the member i responded to is in the USA. australian skink species, in particular the Egernia family can fetch quite a pricetag over seas.

hosmer arent as expensive enough here to point out a poor mans option. lol. its a $100 difference.

I'm confused, where are the cunni pics?

was talking about my cunnings, they look edentcle, the only difference is their tail shape and size.

as for pics. thats for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back