Giving pit bull owners a bad name

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L0L reading this thread only one thing comes to my mind and that is the word "special"

poor croc...not the dogs fault though its the owners. I have a bullterrior people think she looks nasty but she isnt at all lol she is a good guard dog though. LAZYSUNDAY6.jpg

My mate has a 4yr old male pit bull who isn't desexed and whilst he is very defensive when it comes to his backyard, he loves running around with other dogs and once out on the street (on a leash of course) is very friendly.

Pit bull's are still being bred in NSW (as you can presume they would). The guy that owns the above mentioned male just bought a female pup. She is a gorgeous dog and the breeder has had her microchipped (as an Amstaf).

Like it's been said, it is how the dog is brought up, not the dog itself. Look at the history of banned dogs in NSW, it's sad that they're being wiped out because people can't appreciate the animal it is and want to make them aggresive

... And muzzled.

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back