Glass or Plastic?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know a good cheap supplier of glass or perpex in Toowoomba?We had a small accident with Tennilles Blackhead cage and now it has no glass front.OOOOPS!!!!It is around 4 foot by 2 foot so it's fairly big.Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :oops:

toowoombas in qld right i think its a couple of hours from me about 2 and a half but i know a place that has huge pecies of glass that u can get for about ten bucks wats the diamiters of the glass u need

C'mon you guys,I'm in the poo and we don't have a phone book,just thought I'd ask around.It was about 6mm thick.

Thanx jimmy.It is worth the 2 hour drive if the glass is that cheap.Please PM me or ring us on 0421089253 and we will organize something for sure as Wilbur the Blackhead is in my Carpet pythons cage. :cry: The things we do for love!!!! My 7 foot and 5 foot carpet pair are in 40 ltr plastic containers cause I broke Wilburs glass. Sob 4 of my snakes have lost their homes to keep my woman happy. By the way I was the one that paid $400 for a pair of shinglebacks.And it was worth it as Tennille got them for mothers Day off me and she LOVED it,as in one of her earlier posts about scaley presents for valentines day.The pair are very healthy and worth the money as I got them of a friend who was using them for breeding stock and the $400 was only money value as I swapped something I got for nothing,so $400 was VERY cheap.

P.S. How are you fuscy ole friend?? Long time no chat.But I had to get my stuff off ex missus and that was a fight and a half.

Glass will be heaps cheaper than the equivalent sized perpex. At least it is in Sydney.

How much on average do you all pay for your peices of glass? I have heard it is easily the most expensice part of the cage.

Regards Ether

You know, been the son of a well known builder has it's upsides. A mate of his measured and cut all the glass for my enclosure ~5 months ago, and said he would "Let us know how much soon". 5 months later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back